We are in contact with the organiser of the event to assess the consequences. The situation is described as “very complicated”.
The event organiser is in discussion with the Regional Government to seek support. The organiser does not wish to cancel the event until all possibilities have been explored.
The organiser has asked for additional time and asked that we wait until tomorrow, 20th Sept.
Thank you for your understanding,